Size Guide: Icelantic Skis
Not sure what size skis you need? Curated Experts know how important finding your perfect fit is. Find sizing information for Icelantic Skis here.
Here on Curated, your Ski Expert wants to find the best products for you. That starts with finding the perfect fit. But with so many skis options, finding the right pair can be daunting. This guide is designed to help users compare the sizing of different products.
Don’t forget to chat with a Curated Expert for free advice and recommendations on the best skis for your needs.
Within your suggested ski size range there are several reasons to choose a shorter or longer ski.
- A shorter ski will be easier to turn but not as stable as a longer ski.
- A carving ski with a skinnier waist and a smaller turn radius, can be skied at a shorter length than an all-mountain or freeride ski with a larger turn radius and a fatter waist width.
- Rockered skis are easier to pivot between turns and can be skier slightly longer than comparable camber skis.
Should I size my skis shorter / closer to my chin?
- Are you a beginner or intermediate skier?
- Do you weigh less than average for your height?
- Do you like to make short, quick turns and seldom ski fast?
- Do you prefer a carving ski with only camber, no rocker?
Should I size my skis longer / closer to the top of my head?
- Do you ski fast and aggressively?
- Do you weigh more than average for your height?
- Do you plan to do the majority of your skiing off trail?
- Are you looking for a ski a twin-tip ski?
- Are you looking for a ski with a lot of rocker?
With so many skis options to sort through, it can be really helpful to chat with someone who understands your needs and provides guidance. If you have any questions about finding the right skis, chat with a Ski Expert here on Curated for free, personalized recommendations.