Review: Titleist TSR3 DriverPublished on 06/29/2023 · 3 min readCurated Golf Experts share their experience with using the Titleist TSR3 Driver. Note that experts are not sponsored by any brands; these are their honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The Titleist TSR3 driver is designed for more advanced golfers aiming for improved workability and shot shaping. Its distinctive features include the SureFit CG Track for adjustability and a refined shape for confidence in shot direction. A focused sweet spot enhances distance but reduces forgiveness for off-center hits. The driver's pleasing sound, crisp feel, and repeatable launch give consistent feedback. This high-performing, value-for-money driver appeals to golfers for its blend of distance, adjustability, and workability, making it a solid investment for those who regularly strike the sweet spot.
- Sound is tremendous when hit close to the center of the face
- Feel stays consistent and great no matter where on the face the ball is hit
- Sliding weight and hosel adjustments can fine-tune this driver for any shot
- Low-spin head helps produce long, piercing ball flights
- Compact and classic shape packed with new technology
- Head can work for a draw/fade shot
- Best for low to mid-handicap players
- Clubhead speed
- Less forgiving than other models
- Not ideal for players who need help with launch
- More moderate swing speeds should seek another Titleist model
- Low-spin head may produce knuckle ball type flight
- Low, piercing flight produced by head may not maximize players carry