Review: Burton Process Snowboard · 2023Published on 06/30/2023 · 3 min readCurated Snowboarding Experts share their experience with using the 2023 Burton Process Snowboard. Note that experts are not sponsored by any brands; these are their honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The Burton Process snowboard is ideal for intermediate riders, excelling in versatility and easy maneuverability across various terrains, albeit best suited for light powder conditions and non-aggressive park features. Its camber offers good edge hold and pop, while the soft flex ensures an easy-going ride. However, the flex also limits speed and stability on rougher terrains. The board's lightness enhances control and turning ease. Although durable, its white topsheet shows wear and tear easily. Its price is slightly above average, but for riders looking for a versatile, all-mountain experience, it's a fitting choice.
- Designed to handle a variety of terrains and conditions. It's great for cruising on groomers, riding in the park, and even carving through some powder
- Plenty of pop, making it easy to get some air when hitting jumps or riding in the park
- True twin shape makes riding switch a breeze
- Unstable at higher speeds
- Subpar float in fresh snow
- Too noodly for bigger jumps and rails
- Fairly stiff board, which can make it less forgiving for beginner riders or those who prefer a more playful ride