Review: Mizuno ST-X 220 HybridPublished on 06/30/2023 · 3 min readCurated Golf Expert Kyle Emery shares his experience with using the Mizuno ST-X 220 Hybrid. Note that Kyle is not sponsored by any brands; these are his honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The Mizuno ST-X 220 hybrid is an excellent choice for mid to high-handicap players, offering high forgiveness, easy launch, and a draw bias ball flight. Its technical features, including Mizuno's thinnest face to date and the Wave Sole, provide great feel and maximize ball speed and distance. The draw bias may not suit all players but can significantly benefit those struggling with a slice. Despite its high forgiveness, this hybrid maintains a crisp, pleasing sound and feel on impact. It is competitively priced, providing great value.
- Great for players looking for a high forgiveness hybrid.
- Good draw bias setup and ball flight.
- Soft feel.
- Not the best for shot shaping in both directions.
- Not for players looking for a piercing ball flight.
- No adjustability and fixed hosel.