Review: Callaway Paradym HybridPublished on 10/01/2023 · 3 min readCurated Golf Experts share their experience with using the Callaway Paradym Hybrid. Note that experts are not sponsored by any brands; these are their honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The Callaway Paradym Hybrid is ideal for golfers seeking to replace their longer irons. Featuring Jailbreak Batwing technology, this hybrid ensures maintained ball speed on off-center hits and a pleasing sound and feel upon impact. Its notable attributes are great distance and ease of launch. While it balances workability and forgiveness, determining the optimal shaft and settings might require adjustment. Experts recommend it for tee shots on short par 4s, long par 3s, and approach shots.
- Great distance
- Very easy to launch
- Jailbreak Batwing technology helps maintain ball speed on off-center hits
- Great sound and feel off the face at impact
- Finding the right shaft and the right settings can take a little bit of time
- Model: Callaway Paradym Hybrid
- When I bought this: February 2023
- Days tested: I have played around 30 rounds of golf with it and have used it on the range at least four times a week since I purchased it.
- Where I’ve used it: I have used it every round of golf that I have played since I bought it, and I use it at the range every time I practice, which is about four times a week.
- Terrain: I use it out of the rough here in Florida and have even easily used it out of a fairway bunker.
- How many times I've used it: 1