Review: Salomon Warden MNC 11 Ski Bindings · 2023Published on 07/15/2023 · 3 min readCurated Ski Expert Leo C. shares their experience with using the 2023 Salomon Warden MNC 11 Ski Bindings. Note that experts are not sponsored by any brands; these are their honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The Salomon Warden 11 MNC bindings cater to powerful skiers who need immediate and precise power transfer, reliable retention, and seamless release. Their 3-11 DIN range suits beginners and expert skiers alike. The bindings' Multi-Norm Certified feature can accommodate various boot types, adding value over competitors. However, the plastic around the DIN window at the toe piece may crack, posing a slight design flaw. These bindings' versatility makes them suitable for all in-resort disciplines, making them a robust and reliable choice for skiers tackling demanding terrains.
- Stays locked in for aggressive skiing and has a reliable smooth release when needed
- MNC binding can take any boot on the market
- Excellent power transfer for everything on the mountain
- The plastic of the DIN window on the toe piece may crack with aggressive use
- 11 DIN might not be enough for some heavy and aggressive skiers
- One of the heavier 11 DIN bindings