Review: Line Chronic 94 Skis · 2024Published on 07/18/2023 · 3 min readCurated Ski Expert Jake Renner shares his experience with using the 2024 Line Chronic 94 Skis. Note that experts are not sponsored by any brands; these are their honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The Line Chronic 94 skis are a versatile and lightweight option for freestyle skiers who want a good balance of maneuverability and flotation in diverse terrains, ideal for park skiing, tricks, and handling up to 6-8" of fresh snow. They offer camber underfoot and full tip and tail rocker for improved pop, agility, and stability. However, the 2024 model's thin tip/tail tech reduces stability at high speeds and compromises durability, potentially shortening the product's lifespan. Despite these concerns, their medium waist width and playful nature make them a worthwhile investment for skiers seeking agility and freestyle capabilities.
- Super light swing weight allows for ease of turning and spinning
- Full Tip/Tail Rocker provides a playful ride
- 94mm underfoot offers a versatile ride that handles groomers and light off-piste terrain
- Not the most durable design with regard to laminates in the tip/tail
- Gets tossed around at higher speeds and in choppy terrain