Review: Srixon Z Forged II IronsPublished on 07/18/2023 · 3 min readCurated Golf Experts share their experience with using the Srixon Z Forged II Irons. Note that experts are not sponsored by any brands; these are their honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The Srixon Z Forged II Irons are ideal for low-handicap players with good ball-striking skills. With a unique head shape and added weight behind the face center, these irons offer easy ball workability and a solid, smooth feel on center-hit shots. Compared to other blades, the wider face allows some forgiveness on off-center strikes. The V-shaped sole ensures a smooth feel through the turf, and the low to mid launch profile is optimal for high-speed swingers. Despite their blade classification, these irons offer excellent distance control, making them a top-notch choice for skilled players.
- Sole moves effortlessly through the turf with no resistance
- Misses are more consistent with distance control
- Offers maximum control for shot shaping and trajectory control
- Premium forged feel
- Unforgiving on off-center strikes
- Minimal offset
- Larger profile than other blade models