Review: Line Bacon 108 Skis · 2024Published on 07/18/2023 · 3 min readCurated Ski Expert Jake Renner shares his experience with using the 2024 Line Bacon 108 Skis. Note that experts are not sponsored by any brands; these are their honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The 2024 Line Bacon 108 Skis offer an excellent choice for freeskiers seeking a versatile, playful ride, excelling in powder due to having 108mm underfoot and a twin rocker profile. Their light swingweight, soft flex pattern, and symmetrical tip and tail make for easy, nimble turns and maneuverability, enhancing the fun on off-piste adventures and park jumps. However, they sacrifice some stability at high speeds on hardpack. Due to durability concerns, they might only last for a short time for aggressive or larger skiers.
- The 108mm underfoot keeps this ski afloat in powder and on deeper days
- A full tip and tail rocker keeps this ski easy to pivot in fresh snow and off-piste
- Perfect for cliff drops, trees on the powder days, and those chunder bumps in the spring
- Thin tip/tail tech may jeopardize the durability of this ski and will delaminate in the tips and tails
- Bacon 108 has a slightly softer flex rating than the average ski, losing stability at higher speeds on hardpacked snow