Review: Blizzard Hustle 10 Skis · 2024Published on 07/19/2023 · 3 min readCurated Ski Expert Luke Hinz shares his experience with using the 2024 Blizzard Hustle 10 Skis. Note that experts are not sponsored by any brands; these are their honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The Blizzard Hustle 10 Skis, with its playful tip, tail, and lightweight construction, is ideal for skiing powder and soft snow, offering excellent floatation due to a 104 mm waist and extensive rocker. The use of carbon for midsection solidity improves edge grip for carving at lower speeds. The Hustle is not designed for high-speed groomers but shines in off-piste conditions with a lively, playful attitude. Despite a tendency of slight wear on the topsheet, the ski is durable and versatile for both off-piste resort and backcountry skiing. This ski is an excellent choice for intermediate to expert skiers seeking a balance between uphill and downhill performance.
- Very versatile ski, capable of skiing powder, ice, trees, and steeps
- Designed to be sturdy enough for the resort and light enough for touring
- Rocker profile and quick turn radius make it easy to manuever in technical terrains
- Not great at carving: the extensive rocker in the tip and tail limit the effective edge of the ski
- There are better options for a resort-only ski
- Lighter construction means it lacks some stability at top speeds