Review: Odyssey DFX 2-Ball PutterPublished on 07/20/2023 · 3 min readCurated Golf Experts share their experience with using the Odyssey DFX 2-Ball Putter. Note that experts are not sponsored by any brands; these are their honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The Odyssey DFX 2-ball Putter is an excellent choice for golfers who frequently overshoot, due to its soft feel face insert which helps to decrease ball speed. It boasts a classic 2-ball design for easy alignment, though lacks a top line for perfect ball alignment. The oversized grip aids balance and feel, while the pistol grip may not suit everyone. Its superb weight distribution ensures a smooth and consistent swing, making it a high-value option at its price point. While its softer face reduces ball speed, golfers with distance control may find this feature less beneficial.
- Soft face insert is very forgiving
- Easy to align putt with the classic 2-ball design
- Great balance and very lightweight for the size of the putter head
- May be too light for some people, causing putts to come up short
- Matte black design can scratch and show wear easier than chrome finish