Review: The North Face Women's Ceptor 3L JacketPublished on 07/21/2023 · 3 min readCurated Winter Sports Experts share their experience with using the The North Face Women's Ceptor 3L Jacket. Note that experts are not sponsored by any brands; these are their honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The North Face Women's Ceptor 3L Jacket is a great choice for riders who need a reliable, durable jacket for varied conditions. It provides breathable comfort, minimizing sweat build-up with its DryVent™ 3L fabric and pit vents. Though slightly bulky and lightly insulated, the jacket allows for layering based on weather conditions. Its waterproof properties make it suitable for wet conditions, and its durability ensures it holds up well even with regular use. Its aesthetics, although slightly boxy, offer a range of color choices for different styles.
- Features high-quality insulation and a durable outer shell that helps trap heat and block wind
- Treated with a water-repellent finish, protecting against light rain and snow
- Designed with breathable materials, allowing moisture to escape and preventing riders from feeling sweaty or clammy
- Best for milder temperatures or touring
- Great pockets
- While the jacket offers water resistance, it is not fully waterproof
- Can get hot if it is a very warm day, despite venting
- Slightly bulky due to the insulation