Review: Ride Hera Pro Snowboard Boots · Women's · 2023Published on 07/21/2023 · 3 min readCurated Snowboard Experts share their experience with using the 2023 Women's Ride Hera Pro Snowboard Boots. Note that experts are not sponsored by any brands; these are their honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The Ride Hera Pro snowboard boots are ideal for intermediate to advanced all-mountain riders. With a solid 7/10 flex, they offer excellent response and support in technical terrain. These boots feature a double BOA system for a locked-in feel, Michelin tire material for superior grip, and a premium synthetic construction for enhanced durability. They're also lightweight, waterproof, and shock-absorbent, ensuring all-day comfort. Their versatility extends from backcountry to park to groomed runs. Despite a slightly lacking heel hold system, these boots deliver on performance and value for money.
- Ideal for advanced riders looking for an extremely responsive boot
- Once fully broken in, the comfort level is incredible
- Lightweight, great traction, and warm
- Overall, true to size but riders can get away with a half-size smaller than their true size
- Not necessarily SUPER stiff, even though they are rated 7/10