Review: Cobra Aerojet LS DriverPublished on 07/21/2023 · 3 min readCurated Golf Experts share their experience with using the Cobra Aerojet LS Driver. Note that experts are not sponsored by any brands; these are their honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The Cobra Aerojet LS Driver is excellent for advanced players with high swing speeds, offering excellent workability, a solid feel, and a responsive H.O.T. (Highly Optimized Topology) face. It facilitates easy draws or fades, ensuring full control over direction even when slightly off the sweet spot. The driver features an adjustable hosel and weight settings for personalized tuning. With its unique aerodynamic shape and PWR Bridge, the driver promises increased ball speeds and better control over spin rates. The club provides a distinct feel and sound upon impact and an appreciable launch due to its adjustable hosel. Despite its advanced features, it is priced competitively compared to other major brands.
- Best for advanced players
- Great for players who want to be able to work their driver for draw and fade shots
- Best for golfers looking for low spin
- Best for players who want to work the ball left or right
- Ideal for higher swing speed players
- Not made for those with more moderate swing speeds
- Not made for those seeking the ultimate in forgiveness
- Not for beginners or newer golfers
- Not for players who suffer with a slice or over fade
- Slightly smaller head at 457cc