Review: Rossignol Rallybird 90 Pro Skis + Xpress W 10 GW Bindings · Women's · 2024Published on 11/28/2023 · 3 min readCurated Ski Experts share their experience with using the 2024 Women's Rossignol Rallybird 90 Pro Skis + Xpress W 10 GW Bindings. Note that experts are not sponsored by any brands; these are their honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The Rossignol Rallybird 90 Pro Skis + Xpress W 10 GW Bindings are an excellent choice for beginner and intermediate skiers looking for a versatile, all-mountain ski that allows for easy turns in all terrains. These skis offer exceptional value with included bindings, making them a budget-friendly option. Their 90mm underfoot waist width, coupled with rocker tips and tails, ensures effortless turn initiation and the ability to explore the entire mountain. They provide great flotation in powder and are ideal for progressing all-mountain skills.
- Great for making easy turns in all terrain
- Offers more float and versatility than any other ski in its class
- Ideal for beginners and intermediates looking for a pair of skis to grow with
- Reaches its max speed limit quickly
- While this ski is easy to turn, it isn't built to develop carving techniques
- Has the potential for 10+ years of use if taken care of, but it's not made for big impacts
- Model: Rossignol Rallybird 90 Pro Skis + Xpress W 10 GW Bindings · Women's · 2024
- When I tested these: I tried them late last season.
- Where I’ve used them: Crystal Mountain, WA
- How many times I've used it: 3