Review: Nordica Enforcer 110 Free Skis · 2023Published on 07/24/2023 · 3 min readCurated Ski Expert Luke Hinz shares his experience with using the 2023 Nordica Enforcer 110 Free Skis. Note that experts are not sponsored by any brands; these are their honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The Enforcer 110 Free is a high-performing powder ski with rocker technology for easy navigation in deep snow, making it perfect for powder enthusiasts. Its two titanal sheets enhance high-speed stability, while its playful nature is credited to ample rocker in the tip and tail. However, it's not the best option for carving. Its durable build uses a full vertical ABS sidewall and carbon chassis, ensuring longevity. Despite being a powder ski, its versatility in varied terrain is appreciated due to its confident grip on packed powder and ability to chop up crud. While pricier than competitors, its high-quality construction justifies the cost.
- Tool for feasting on powder
- With rocker in the tip and tail, at its best in off-piste skiing
- Very damp and stable at any speed due to the two sheets of metal over the wood core
- With a very wide 110mm waist and very little camber, not great at carving
- Heavily rockered tips can sometimes wander in very soft snow and can bang into each other
- Advanced to expert ski, so beginners should look elsewhere