Review: Callaway Paradym IronsPublished on 10/08/2023 · 3 min readCurated Golf Experts share their experience with using the Callaway Paradym Irons. Note that experts are not sponsored by any brands; these are their honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The Callaway Paradym Irons are ideal for mid-handicap golfers seeking enhanced distance, forgiveness, and workability. These irons feature high-strength forged faces with tungsten weighting and impressive speed, power, and spin control. They provide a good balance of forgiveness and shot-shaping capability. With a smooth feel and satisfying sound, they're great for those who prioritize feel and sound on impact. The Paradym Irons deliver substantial distance gains and high launch, making them suitable for players looking to boost their performance without transitioning to full-fledged game improvement irons.
- Excellent spin control and the ability to spin balls around doglegs and other fairway designs
- Flies off the face
- Tungsten is built into the head, which allows for a lot of forgiveness
- Feel is very smooth, and the sound is very soft
- Thinner face with fast ball speeds for maximum distance
- Ideal for golfers looking for more speed and higher launch
- High-strength forged clubface
- More spin than the Paradym X model
- Need a consistent swing
- Minimal offset compared to the Paradym X model
- Mid-sized iron might not appeal to the golfer looking for a thin-bladed style iron
- Strong lofts (29° 7-iron loft) which may cause golfers to reconfigure their bag