Review: Marker Squire 11 Ski Bindings · 2023Published on 07/27/2023 · 3 min readCurated Ski Experts share their experience with using the 2023 Marker Squire 11 Ski Bindings. Note that experts are not sponsored by any brands; these are their honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The Marker Squire 11 ski bindings are ideal for light to mid-weight skiers, offering reliable power transfer similar to comfortable midsized SUVs. With a DIN setting range of 3-11, these durable bindings ensure reliable release for most skiers. Still, they might release sooner for heavier, expert skiers. Suitable for any resort skiing style, they are compatible with alpine or GripWalk boots. They offer longevity, often outliving their skis, and can be safely remounted. The Marker Squire's user-friendliness, durability, and versatility make it a popular choice for young teens and lighter skiers of all levels.
- Versatile to a variety of ski styles, boots, skis, and snow conditions
- Minimal force required to step into the binding
- Durable for long-term use
- Powerful skiers might overpower the retention reliability
- Power transfer can feel lackluster
- Due to its DIN range, not be a good option for a very advanced skier