Review: Atomic Maverick 88 Ti Skis · 2024Published on 08/07/2023 · 3 min readCurated Ski Experts share their experience with using the 2024 Atomic Maverick 88 Ti Skis. Note that experts are not sponsored by any brands; these are their honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The Atomic Maverick 88 Ti skis are optimal for intermediate to advanced skiers seeking high performance on groomed runs and light off-piste terrains. The skis feature sturdy construction, titanal metal for stability, a medium-length turn shape, and an HRZN tip tech aiding turn initiation. They offer power, precision, and versatility, making them ideal for carving, speed stability, and durability. However, they are not very playful and their 88mm underfoot width makes them less suitable for deep snow.
- Offers a clean, quick, and crisp edge-to-edge transition allowing for tight carves
- Solidly built ski with a layer of titanal metal in the core allows for stability at higher speeds and durability over time
- Damp, responsive ski provides a performance carve without sacrificing all-mountain versatility
- Firm flex rating and less tail rocker make this ski feel less playful than alternative options
- Does not have enough girth to keep afloat in fresh snow