Review: Mizuno T22 Satin Chrome WedgePublished on 08/07/2023 · 3 min readCurated Golf Experts share their experience with using the Mizuno T22 Satin Chrome Wedge. Note that experts are not sponsored by any brands; these are their honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The Mizuno T22 wedge is ideal for mid to low-handicap golfers seeking a versatile, soft-feeling, high-spinning wedge. Its traditional, compact design instills confidence in full-swing shots, and its cleverly built sole ensures excellent turf interaction. The wedge provides remarkable spin control even in wet conditions. It has a distinctively soft feel and crisp sound upon impact. Mizuno's range of grind options tailors to various play styles, making it a value-for-money choice compared to other brands.
- Great option for those who love a traditional wedge look with maximum spin, even in wet conditions
- Great pick for those who want flexibility in different wedge grinds to optimize turf interaction
- Ideal option for players who like to be creative around the green and hit a variety of shots
- Excellent feel
- Smaller head/traditional shaping, so not a great option for those who need forgiveness
- Sole is a bit wider, even in the lower bounce options, so it may not be preferred by those who want maximum versatility
- Leading edges in higher lofts are more rounded and may not be the best option for firm conditions