Review: Mizuno JPX923 Tour IronsPublished on 11/22/2023 · 3 min readCurated Golf Experts share their experience with using the Mizuno JPX923 Tour Irons. Note that experts are not sponsored by any brands; these are their honest opinions.
The Curated Take
The Mizuno JPX923 Tour Irons are designed for skilled and experienced golfers looking to enhance their game. These irons feature a compact muscle-back design with excellent shot control and shaping ability. The reduced offset helps players square up the clubface for straighter shots. The high-quality forging process from soft carbon steel delivers a buttery soft feel at impact, allowing golfers to fine-tune their swings. With customization options and a blade-like topline, these irons are ideal for low-handicap players seeking a blend of workability and forgiveness.
- Great workability with true lofts
- Tons of feel with more forgiveness than a true blade
- Compact design allows for precise shot shaping and reduced offset for straighter shots
- Thin, blade-like topline
- Wide range of customization options
- Not for more moderate swing speeds
- Not for mid-high handicappers
- Model: Mizuno JPX923 Tour Irons
- When I bought these: 2023
- Days tested: 4
- Where I’ve used them: Western New York, North Carolina, and Boston.
- How many times I've used it: 200