Review: Jones Twin Sister Snowboard · Women's · 2021Published on 08/22/2023 · 3 min readCurated Expert, Stephanie Craig, has tested this product to give you their unbiased, definitive take.
The Curated Take
The Jones Twin Sister is ideal for advancing riders seeking a versatile, fun ride across varied terrains. Its medium flex and rocker/camber/rocker shape ensure stability and playfulness. The board's twin shape, 3D Contour Base, V-core profile, and Traction Tech 3.0 offer effortless carving, smooth turn initiation, and excellent float in powder. The Sintered 8000 Base enhances its speed capabilities. This board is durable and flexible, making it ideal for carving groomers, navigating trees, performing ground tricks, or exploring the backcountry.
- For an advancing rider who wants to play around the mountain from groomed runs to backcountry
- For an advancing rider who wants a playful ride along with being able to bomb a run when wanted
- For an advancing rider looking for a crisp carve and a stable ride all over the mountain
- Not the toughest, the base and top sheet could be more durable
- Not for a rider who isn’t comfortable with speed