Review: Atomic Bent 100 Skis · 2024Published on 11/25/2023 · 3 min readCurated Expert, Jake Renner, has tested this product to give you their unbiased, definitive take.
The Curated Take
The Atomic Bent 100 skis make a good choice for intermediate to advanced skiers looking for a versatile, all-mountain ski. They excel in soft snow and off-piste conditions. With a 100mm waist, they offer decent flotation in powder, while their rockered tip and tail enhance maneuverability and make them easy to initiate turns. These skis are not specifically designed for carving groomers, but they still perform well in firmer snow conditions. They are particularly suitable for those who enjoy freestyle skiing and exploring the mountain. However, they may not be as stable on hardpacked terrain compared to traditional all-mountain skis.
- Relatively light swing weight with a well-balanced flex rating
- Can handle a wide array of terrain and snow conditions
- Does not offer as quick of a turn radius as a narrower ski
- Model: Atomic Bent 100 Skis · 2024
- When I skied these: March 2023
- Days tested: 2
- Where I’ve used it: Aspen Snowmass, Copper Mountain, Colorado
- Terrain: Trees, moguls, light powder, groomers, ungroomed terrain
- How many times I've used it: 3