Review: Breville Barista Express Impress Espresso MachinePublished on 09/28/2023 · 3 min readCurated Expert, Aysia M, has tested this product to give you their unbiased, definitive take.
The Curated Take
The Breville Barista Express Impress Espresso Machine is a game-changer for beginners and experienced espresso lovers. It features a built-in grind and tamping feature, saving users the hassle and counter space of separate tools. It is intuitive with its automatic dosing and ground sensing and ensures consistent quality with its conical burr grinder. Despite its sensitivity to temperature affecting the grind, its benefits, like quick heat time and user-friendly maintenance, overshadow the cons. Its design and features offer cafe-level drinks at home without needing professional barista expertise, presenting excellent value for money.
- Ease of use and clean-up
- Great for anyone with little to no experience grinding and tamping espresso
- Ideal for practicing latte-making skills and art
- Temperature affects the grinder and will affect the shot if not adjusted
- Must pre-condition the steam wand by running hot water first
- Model: Breville Barista Express Impress Espresso Machine
- When I bought this: Spring 2023
- Days tested: Approximately 50
- Where I’ve used it: Home
- How many times I've used it: 46