If you're on the hunt for the best Lib Tech snowboard, check out this list of Curated experts' top recommended picks. Note, however, that we don't believe in "best of" lists here at Curated – everyone is different and we believe in finding the best gear for you and not generally for the masses. Chat with a Snowboard expert here on Curated to make sure you find the perfect Lib Tech snowboard for you and your riding style!
- Lib Tech Cold Brew Snowboard
- Lib Tech Skate Banana Snowboard
- Lib Tech Terrain Wrecker Snowboard
- Lib Tech Orca Snowboard
- Lib Tech T.rice Pro Snowboard
- Lib Tech Dynamo Snowboard
- Lib Tech Golden Orca Snowboard · 2022
- Lib Tech Dynamiss Snowboard
- Lib Tech Box Knife Snowboard
- Lib Tech BRD Snowboard · 2021
Lib Tech Cold Brew Snowboard
All mountain freestyle/freeride board that does it all from park to pow, plus carves real nice. A mid to stiff flex offering a perfect balance to charge hard but not too stiff to hinder its playfulness. C2 hybrid camber profile is a perfect profile for a playful ride and powerful camber under foot for carving, edge hold and pip. Magnatraction tech for max edge hold in ice conditions. Textured deck top...a beautiful board that does it all.
The Cold Brew has been a go-to all-mountain deck and this year's is no different. With the rocker/camber hybrid profile and a setback, directional shape, you'll be able to charge the mountain with ease. It's mid-stiff with a serrated, Magne-Traction edge for optimum control.
Lib Tech Skate Banana Snowboard
Happy medium flex to turn the entire mountain into your playground. Magne-traction keeps an edge in the hardest of snow conditions and wants to rip everywhere.
Lib Tech Terrain Wrecker Snowboard
- C2X has a shorter, more aggressive banana rocker combined with camber that sits more underfoot. This allows for extra solid tip and tail pressure and stability all over the hill.
- Medium flex and directional twin shape are at home in the park or pow.
- Magne-Traction keeps you in control at all times.
Lib Tech Orca Snowboard
As you can see in the name, this board is a predator. Designed by world-renowned freerider, Travis Rice, the Orca rips through powder and cuts up groomers like there's no tomorrow. The pop on this board is rather powerful so if you want to take flight, look no further. The rocker underside adds stability and quick turn initiation. Also it has magne-traction that allows for amazing edge hold.
Lib Tech T.rice Pro Snowboard
- This board does it all and has a slightly wider overall profile so no worries with toe drag!
- C2 Banana Technology is a great combination of Camber from the bindings outward and Rocker underneath your feet. Perfect combo for a bit of everything!
- Magne-Traction equals effortless edge hold, just like slicing through bread.
- True Twin will be at home in the park or in pow.
Looking for a twin-shaped board that is meant to be ridden off-trail into the backcountry? Here it is! This board is second to none in delivering maximum versatility in backcountry terrain and is just as fun playing around the resort and through the park. C2 camber profile - rocker in-between the feet and camber underfoot for precision turning and maneuverability. Magnetraction for max edge old on firmer snow or ice. Mid-stiff flexing and horsepower (HP) construction providing strong stability and dampening for the hard charger and sender.
Lib Tech Dynamo Snowboard
All mountain freeride/freestyle board with C3 hybrid rocker camber profile, with aggressive camber for stability and great carving ability and a mild rocker in-between the bindings for playfulness and maneuverability in tight trees. Taper to the tail and a rocker rise to the nose gives this board amazing float in pow. magnatraction edges for extra edge hold. 7/10 flex.
Lib Tech Golden Orca Snowboard · 2022
This is the beefed-up version of the Orca! It is a little more friendly for riding switch with its upgraded tail shape. With this board you will be ripping everything from massive pillows to tree lines to anything sick you can put it up against, take it in the park even (why not). This board was Travis Rice's choice for Natural Selection too. Volume shifted, so you can ride it slightly shorter than your normal board for extra nimble tree slaying. Magnetraction edges for those who rip on the iciest of days as well. This board will do anything, especially with its extra-strong materials that will add durability and strength.
Another amazing board similar to the Orca but with a more centered stance and a newly-shaped tail that's designed for riding switch and doing absolutely anything possible! All of the same features but with more of a freestyle state-of-mind, perfect for sending it off natural features, landings and blasting pow pillows! This is an amazing all-terrain, all-mountain, freeride, freestyle board. One of the most versatile and top-performing boards on the market! Great for all things backcountry and freestyle, this is a board that is unlike any other. Volume shifted again, so it's meant to be ridden shorter than usual.
- The classic Orca nose means this thing will have you floating through pow.
- The directional C2 contour has a short rocker profile between the feet and camber out beyond in both directions making this board confidence-inspiring in all conditions.
- The power kink tail is a new introduction from Lib Tech and makes this board capable for riding switch as well.
- This board will charge through nearly anything you want it to!
Lib Tech Dynamiss Snowboard
- Aggressive, high-performance snowboarding.
- The directional nose, slightly tapered tail, and poppy Aspen/Paulownia core make this an awesome board for any terrain.
- Magne-Traction ensures that no matter the conditions you will be able to confidently and comfortably hold an edge.
Lib Tech Box Knife Snowboard
Greens, blues, park, trees and powder. True twin so you can easily ride switch. C3 camber profile is more suited for skilled riders, this board has a lot of power for hitting jumps. Super poppy, smooth and stable ride!
Lib Tech BRD Snowboard · 2021
This board is super floaty and surfy in deep pow with amazing carves, stability and edge control. Very versatile and fun to take into the park and jib everything in your path. Great carves on all terrains from backcountry to icy groomers. Top-performing, all-mountain / freeride / freestyle board with an early rise nose that gives you a fun surfy feel in powder and a freestyle-friendly tail perfect for launching jumps and sticking landings. Equipped with a playful medium flex, Rocker/ Camber profile, and magnetraction edges for supreme edge grip and control on all surfaces!
This mid-flex, directional board is made for the rider who likes to play on groomers but charge the pow when the opportunity arises! The Magne Traction gives more contact points of board-to-snow for better grip on those hard-pack days. With a hybrid rocker/camber profile, the mild rocker between the bindings gives you some freestyle play while the camber zones give you more stability on high-speed lines.
Curated Experts don’t get paid by the manufacturer to write these reviews. All of their opinions are their own and unbiased. Want to learn more about our experts? Check out the video or view some of their profiles to learn more!Meet the Curated Experts