Forge To Table 8" Gyuto Chef Knife
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
Our flagship knife. Crafted for perfect balance, ease of use, and maximum performance. Toss out that old dull knife and work with the tool your kitchen deserves. The perfect all in one. Perfectly balanced along the entire length for comfort and grace in performance. The octagonal handle offers supreme grip no matter the situation or ingredients and fits perfectly in large and small hands, lefty or righty.
True to Japanese and Asian style, our knives are low in weight for delicacy in execution. The 17 degree angle, tighter than that of German knives, allows you to glide through ingredients with ease. Higher carbon levels allow for easy sharpening and more precise edges. Kurouchi blacksmith finish.
Our 8” Gyuto Chef Knife Features
- 5 layer Sanmai Japanese VG10 High Carbon Stainless Steel.
- Octagonal Rosewood handle, comfortable in any size hand, lefty or righty. Offering superior grip without compromising comfort.
- The Ox horn ferrule is local-to-the-forge and sustainably sourced from independent farmers.
- High strength polymer binding.
- Hand forged, hand polished, hand sharpened.
- Kurouchi blacksmith finish