Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Burton Swath BOA Snowboard Boots are perfect for those who want a balance of medium-flex tweakability and fluid flex. These boots offers lightweight, mid-flexing freestyle performance and the precise feel of micro-adjustable fit for riding features across the mountain. The Ultraweave shell material eliminates bulky seams, creating a lightweight, durable, and seamless shell. The articulated cuff opens up the range of motion for a freestyle feel with solid heel hold.
- Dual-Zone BOA Fit System: Effortlessly adjust your forefoot and upper boot to achieve the perfect fit.
- ReBounce Shock Absorption: Cushioning is brought closer to your foot for advanced shock absorption.
- Heat-Moldable Liners: Customize your boots to fit perfectly with heat-moldable liners.
- Reflective Heat Tech: Keep warm on cold days with reflective heat tech in the boot.
- Lightweight Ultraweave Shell Material: Eliminates bulky seams for a lightweight, durable, and seamless shell.