The Curated Take
This boot is a great setup for someone who has maybe rented in the past and is ready to take the next step into purchasing a board and boots. These are paired up with the Burton Step on Bindings, which are the best around in terms of step-on set-ups.
If the goal is to clip in quickly and ride down some beginner / intermediate groomers, these are a fine fit.
- Easy to lace
- Step on system is durable and sturdy
- Perfect for Beginner rider
- Does not perform as well as some conventional set ups.
The Burton Ruler Step On Snowboard Boots are the perfect combination of time-honored tech, fit, and performance with the added convenience of a micro-adjustable fit and Step On® binding compatibility. These boots offers superior control and comfort for riders who want to go bigger, faster, and explore further. With an insulated heat-reflective liner technology and fuzzy lining, your feet will stay warm all day long.
- Micro-adjustable BOA® Fit System provides a customized fit for maximum control on the mountain.
- Step On® binding compatibility allows for easy entry and exit from your bindings without sacrificing performance.
- Insulated heat-reflective liner technology keeps your feet warm in even the coldest conditions.
- Fuzzy lining adds an extra layer of comfort to keep you riding all day long.
- Time-honored tech ensures that these boots will elevate your riding experience year after year.