Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
I have been skiing with the Smith Level MIPS helmet for a few seasons now. I love the adjustable vents that I can slide open or close depending on conditions. It has a nice style and brim shape that aligns perfectly with Smith goggles but also will align with most goggle shapes. The protection level is on par with current industry standards. I like that the BOA on the back of the helmet allows for perfect sizing. I would say the only downside I could see with this helmet is that other higher-end models have more vent options. If you are someone who typically gets very hot on the hill after a lap, you might want something with a few more vents. Otherwise, I think this is a perfect helmet for most people that won't break the bank.
- Top quality protection
- Adjustable ventilation
- Comfortable chin strap
- Fewer vents than higher end models
The Smith Level MIPS® helmet is a reliable helmet loaded with safety features. Its low profile design is comfortable and stylish.
- MIPS Technology – MIPS technology allows the frame of the helmet to move without applying torque to the head, which minimizes the risk of neck injuries.
- Aerocore™ Construction – Smith’s Aerocore construction is a lightweight, breathable, and impact-resistant honeycomb matrix.
- Ventilation – Adjustable ventilation via a slider system allows you to control airflow to keep warm on snow days and cool off when the sun comes out.
- VaporFit™ – VaporFit system allows for superior adjustability and comfort.