Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
Best for higher handicap players looking for a super forgiving iron with a high quality forged feel and great distance.
- ForgivenessDelivers maximum forgiveness, ideal for higher handicap players.
- FeelHigh quality forged feel, true player's construction.
- LaunchEasy to launch, helps with distance.
- DistanceProvides great distance, fast face.
- WorkabilityEffortless turf interaction, better tungsten weighting.
T350 is game improvement reimagined. Built around a new forged face, hollow-body construction and powered by Tour technologies, it delivers maximum launch, distance and forgiveness in a player’s design.
- True Player's Construction - Inspired directly by the T200 distance irons played on Tour, a new multi-material, hollow-body construction transforms the performance of T350. Designed to be larger and more forgiving, it gives you maximum forgiveness with more of a pure player’s feel.
- Fast Across the Face - A refined and strengthened Max Impact Technology combines with a new dual-taper forged face to produce amazing speed from any point on the hitting surface. Carry distance remains long and consistent, even on off-center strikes, keeping you on the green and out of trouble.
- Effortless Turf Interaction - Working with Tour Pros and the grind experts at Vokey Design, our engineers were able to further improve our Variable Bounce Sole by softening the trailing edge to allow the club to flow faster through the turf, even after contact, to make your best shots feel even better.
- Better Tungsten for Better Results - By utilizing dense D18 tungsten and a 2000º aerospace brazing process, Titleist engineers can eliminate weld points and be more precise with CG placement. T350 now features the same dual-tungsten weighting as our Tour distance irons, leading to a solid feel with maximum forgiveness.