Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
With a sleek design and light yet warm insulation, our best-selling men’s ski jacket is built for comfort and agility.
We upgraded our iconic resort ski jacket with LifaLoft™ insulation, so it's even lighter and warmer than before. The Alpha jacket is perfect for passionate skiers who don't want to pack a lot for adventures. In fact, it's the go-to jacket for Swedish Ski Alpine Team. Like always, it has the thoughtful technical details that keep you comfortable all day on the mountainside. Underarm vents enable you to regulate your body temperature during high output skiing. A PFC-free, water-repellent treatment protects you from light precipitation. The hood is detachable and helmet compatible. Additional ski features include a RECCO® Advanced Rescue system for findability, a LIFE POCKET+™ to keep your phone battery alive in cold, a ski pass pocket and a goggle shammy.
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Articulated sleeves for optimal mobility
- Adjustable hood
- Ski pass pocket
- Neon Colour Brim
- Adjustable cuff with fastener
- Full inner front placket
- Raised Helly Hansen (HH) logo
- Chest pocket with goggle wipe
- Hand pockets with YKK® zipper
- Hand pockets with brushed lining
- Anti-chafe chin guard
- Elastic cuffs with thumbholes
- Ventilation openings for added breathability
- Inner chest pocket with zipper
- Inside stash pockets
- Back yoke with ventilation holes underneath for extra comfort
- Primaloft Black Eco 100g
Close hook and loop before washing. Close zippers before washing. Do not use fabric softener. Remove promptly from the washer. Some fading may occur on bright colours. Tumble dry garment to reactivate water repellent treatment. Wash dark colours separately.