Crank Brothers Stamp 1 Bike Pedals · Black · L
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
Conquer descents and never lose connection with the Stamp 1 platform pedal from Crank Brothers. With a lightweight composite body that’s been enlarged for bigger feet and bigger riders, the Stamp 1 is an excellent pedal for any riders looking for a good flat platform pedal.
- Larger Sizing – To accommodate larger feet and wider hips, Crank Brothers released the large version of the Stamp 1 pedals, to leave no rider behind.
- Adjustable Pins – Adjustable traction pins allows riders to customize their pedal setup to their specifications.
- Low Price Point – The low price point of the Stamp 1 pedals means that riders won’t have to spend their life savings to get their new pedals.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
These pedals have really good grip, and the replaceable pins ensure that it doesn't fade over time. Composite pedals take smaller strikes pretty well and will just get little gouges.
This is a great casual pedal. It's easy to get on and off the bike. It has a nice wide platform and nice pins so it's easy to stay on. The pins are also replaceable so you can get more life out of them.
Downhill mountain biking. Crank Brothers are a household name in mountain bike pedals and these would serve any cyclist well.
These are good for all condition riding and will last a long, long time.
Really great for a trail bike while still being light at only 329g!