The Burton Men's Covert Insulated Pants are the perfect combination of performance and affordability. These pants are designed to provide all-out performance with premium finishes, making them a great deal for your hard-earned money. The rider-driven features include reinforced cuffs with elevators to prevent parking lot tatters, waterproof/breathable fabrics for a fresh feel and rugged performance, and full knee-to-knee Test-I-Cool venting. Available with or without insulation, these pants have everything you need for a comfortable day on the slopes.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric 10,000mm/5,000g is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- ThermacoreECO insulation 40g is lightweight and breathable providing low-bulk warmth that cranks up the heat while drying quickly.
- Mesh-lined Test-I-Cool venting enhances breathability during short high-intensity activities in warmer conditions.
- bluesign® materials: features over 90% recycled fibers providing long-lasting durability and easy care
- The zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets keep your hands warm
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure: provide secure storage space.
- The cargo pocket has a chairlift-friendly design along with an internal stash pocket to keep your essentials safe.
Features + Tech:
- DRYRIDE technology provides superior waterproofing while Living Lining technology adapts to your body temperature keeping you comfortable throughout the day. These pants also feature recycled materials making them sustainable as well as bluesign® certified ensuring they were produced using resource-efficient manufacturing processes and safe chemicals. The synthetic fill provides warmth without adding bulk, and the extended sizing ensures a perfect fit for everyone.