Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
I picked up a Bionic Relaxed Grip 2.0 Golf Glove almost entirely because it looked "cool" and I don't just mean just socially. I play in Arizona and the summer heats makes the full leather glove a tough scene. It seemed to me that the cloth construction on the back might keep my hands from sweating so much during summer. I have been surprised to find that they excel in virtually all but the wettest of conditions, and require very little care or maintenance.
The biggest thing about these gloves though, is three positive ridges on the fingers! I find that they make it far easier for me to reliably replicate my grip on the club the same way every single time. It took me about five swings to get used to, and now I have trouble switching back to other gloves because of how useful a feature those ridges are!
- The fingers have three knuckle ridges for positive, repeatable positioning on the golf club.
- This is an extremely durable, long wearing glove.
- Cooler compared to traditional leather.
- The color way this glove comes in can be a little striking, and perhaps not for everyone.
- Finding them can be tough, keep an extra in the bag.
The Bionic Men's RelaxGrip 2.0 Golf Glove Left Hand is designed for the casual golfer looking for an extra layer of protection.
- Better Grip and Control: Made with a tapered finger design which molds easily to the fingers for a snug feel and fit.
- Moisture Management: The terrycloth pad inside the glove effectively absorbs perspiration and keeps the hands cool and dry.
- Relief Padding System: Reduces hand fatigue by allowing a softer grip without sacrificing club control.
- Durable Cabretta leather: Helps protect against blisters and calluses.