Sea To Summit Comfort Light Insulated Sleeping Pad· Green
Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Sleeping well when you're backpacking goes hand-in-hand with sleeping comfortably. The Comfort Light Insulated Sleeping Mat uses Air Sprung Cell technology and a hybrid matrix of offset cells to provide amazing stability and comfort. A double layer of cells in the torso increases warmth, while a single layer of cells in the head and legs reduces weight.
Thermolite® and Exkin Platinum® are used to optimize heat retention and the multi-function valve enables simple inflation, deflation and the ability to fine-tune your personal comfort level. What's more, the uprated 30D/40D face fabric is quiet and durable, while the lamination technology continues Sea to Summits class-leading reliability.
- 3.7 R-Value is warm enough for all but the coldest ground.
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects radiant heat, while Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss.
- Hybrid-Layer Air Sprung Cells provide more support, insulation and comfort in the torso.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment is made possible by our multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump/stuff sack.
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D/40D face fabric with Sea to Summits liquid-extruded lamination is extremely reliable.