Mountain Hardwear Lamina Eco AF 30 Sleeping Bag- Men's · Undyed
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
For the especially environmentally conscious camper, the Lamina Eco AF™ unisex sleeping bag is undyed (to reduce the water usage and chemical impact of the dying process), made with a recycled shell, lining, insulation, and trims, and comes with a recycled nylon compression sack and storage sack. It’s rated to 30 degrees Fahrenheit, compresses easily and is lightweight enough for backpacking, and has a two-way, anti-snag zipper for easy entry, exit, and ventilation. Key Features:
- Welded Lamina™ – Mountain Hardware’s patented construction boosts loft while eliminating cold spots. - Mummy Shape – The performance mummy cut minimizes weight, while its hood blocks drafts and retains warmth, and a contoured footbox keeps feet cozy by allowing enough wiggle room.
- 30D Nylon Ripstop Shell – The bag’s recycled outer fabric is lightweight and compressible.
- Thermal.Q™ Insulation – The recycled synthetic insulation provides lightweight warmth.
- Durable, Water-Repellent Finish – Synthetic insulation repels water and dries fast, and this bag is treated with a hydrophobic finish to further fend off moisture.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A sustainably-made sleeping bag that is made from recycled fabric, insulation, trips storage, and compression sack. 30-degree and synthetic. Lightweight and compressible to take it on backpacking or car camping excursions. A weight of 1 lb 14.7 oz and a packed size of 7" x 13.5". This will fit up to heights of 6'.
Great for packing in a bag and taking on a hike because it is lightweight, durable, and will keep you warm in cooler temps with its well designed mummy shape that doesn't allow body heat out or cool drafts in.