Mountainsmith delivers exceptional value with the Bear Creek 4, a one-door, one-vestibule design that has the versatility to go from festival to campground to backcountry, or wherever your summer adventures take you. This 4-person tent features 70 sq ft of interior usable space, accommodating 4 adults. The Bear Creek is easy to set up and offers best-in-class waterproof coatings on the floor and fly. A key feature specific to the Bear Creek 4 is the rear panel closet door and storage vestibule. The included footprint not only offers an added layer of protection between the floor and the ground, but it can also be set up with the tent fly for the added versatility of a fast fly, lightweight set-up.
- One door / One vestibule
- Four person layout
- Fast fly set-up (Footprint included)
- Three season, two pole free standing tent
- Clip-pole attachment for lighter weight and better breathability
- Tent fly ventilation windows
- No-See-Um Mesh wall panels
- Taped floor seams
- Bathtub floor construction
- Reflective guylines with tensionlock cord adjustment
- Reflective highlights for all stake out points
- Interior mesh storage pockets
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Great summer camping option, perfect for car camping. Can be used for backpacking however there are lighter options.