Sea to Summit Spark SpII 28D Bag · Gray/Olive
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
Part of Sea to Summit’s Spark™ Ultralight Mummy Sleeping Bag Series, the Sp II provides warmth down to around 35 degrees Fahrenheit and weighs just over a pound, making it ideal for backpacking, bike touring, and alpine adventures from late spring to early fall. It’s made with high-loft, responsibly sourced, 850-fill goose down for warmth with minimal weight, and treated with Ultra-Dry Down™ water repellent to fend off moisture. Key Features:
- 850-Fill-Power Down – The insulation is made of high-loft, premium European goose down that meets the Responsible Down Standard (RDS), which safeguards the welfare of the animals that provide the down and feathers. - Ultra-Dry Down – A water-repellent polymer treatment is applied to the down, which retains 60% more loft and absorbs 30% less moisture than untreated down.
- Lightweight Nylon Shell + Liner – The 10-denier shell is incredibly lightweight, compressible, and windproof, and the 7-denier liner provides soft, next-to-skin comfort.
- Mummy Shape – The contoured mummy shape creates a snug fit with enough room for movement and thermal efficiency. - ⅓-Length Zipper – The ⅓-length zipper weighs less than a full-length zipper.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Made with Sea to Summit's special downtek down which keeps your bag 90% more dry than untreated down. Also dries out super fast in the sun :)