Sea to Summit Traveller TrII 30 Sleeping Bag · Turquoise
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
Extremely lightweight and compressible with 750+ fill-power down insulation, the Traveller™ TrII was made for adventure seekers or world travelers who need a versatile sleeping bag that packs small. With a comfort rating of 40 degrees and a lower-limit rating of 30 degrees, it’s designed for mild-weather use, yet can serve as a bag liner or top quilt to increase the warmth of another bag, or zip together with another Traveller bag. Key Features:
- 750+ Loft, RDS-Certified, ULTRA-DRY Down™ – The high-loft, 750+ fill-power goose down used to insulate this bag is Responsible Down Standard certified, which ensures humane animal rearing and handling practices, and is treated with a water-repellent polymer to protect it from external moisture and condensation.
- Hoodless Design – With a slightly tapered shape and no hood, this bag is incredibly lightweight, weighing less than 1.5lbs, and gives room to sleep in various positions. Shoulder and foot drawcords can be cinched tight to retain warmth where it’s needed. - Zip Coupling – Any two Sea to Summit Traveller bags can be paired together with their No. 3 YKK zips, either side by side (each person sleeps in an individual sleeping bag) or top and bottom (to create a double sleeping bag) for customized warmth.
- Versatile Uses – The full-length zipper allows the bag to turn into a lightweight quilt, and it can be also used as a hammock overbag or liner.
- Ultra-Sil™ Compression Bag – The bag compresses to 4.5L (for a regular) in the included stuff sack.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
These are meant for life on the move! Whether your on the trial, the bike, or the road, this bag ill take care of you! Packs down small and can convert to a blanket/quilt!