Golf expert Jared recommended it to a customer in Lakeland 14 days ago
Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Seattle Putter · Left handed · 33" · Oversized Grip
- We price match
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
3 answered questions
The Odessey Toulon Stroke Lab Seattle Putter is diamond milled using premium materials and expert craftsmanship. The Toulon Seattle putter is geared to mid-level amateurs and pros alike. Milled from premium stainless steel providing a smooth roll and improved consistency on the greens. The Odessey Toulon Stroke Lab Putter is available in a charcoal smoke finish.
- Stroke Lab Shaft – This is an innovative design enhancing putting stroke tempo and consistency. Various lengths are available from 33"-37".
- Diamond Milled Grooves – This feature tempers the head's vibrations upon contact, improving the ball's quality of roll and pace.
- 20-gram Steel Sole Plate Included – Alternate 7-gram and 40-gram options are available for players who prefer to customize head weights.
- Two Grip Options – Pistol grips or oversized grips are available.
Head shape type
Neck hosel shape
Odyssey Stroke Lab Oversize
Stroke Lab Shaft
Quick, accurate answers from Curated experts to the frequently asked questions
Is Toulon Chicago face balanced?
The Toulon Chicago putter is a face balanced wide blade deign putter. The design is best fit for players with either no-arc or minimal arc In their putting stroke.
by Gavin Lee on July 25, 2022 · view 1 other answer
Who used Toulon putters on tour?
Odyssey Toulon putters are played by many golfers on Tour. They are the preferred milled putter by Callaway sponsored golfers. Danny Willett, Erik van Rooyen and Jason Day play different Toulon putters.
by Peter Weisel on July 14, 2022 · view 2 other answers
Are Toulon putters milled?
This will explain if Toulon putters are milled. Yes, the Callaway Toulon putters are milled. This means that the putter is made from one solid piece of material, in this case, 303 stainless steel. Callaway Toulon putters are milled.
by Joe Mallock on July 5, 2022 · view 2 other answers
Recommended by golf pros
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
More from Odyssey
Want a golf pro to review this product for you?