Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The Mizuno M-Craft Type II Putter is nothing short of beautiful. I have the light blue finish and I get compliments every time I play. Looks aside, this putter has transformed my game. The feedback you get with the putter is so great you know exactly where you missed it or if you hit it right in the center. This putter has a milled face so it has a very soft feeling to it. The single alignment line on the top is also very helpful in lining up your putts. But, the star of the show is the weight kit. This weight kit allows you to change the weights as they are two (one on the toe and one on the heel). I toyed around with mine until I found the perfect feeling. This really is a game-changer and I couldn't be more grateful I bought this putter.
- Clear alignment line
- Weight kit for personalized feel
- Milled face for soft feel
- Corded grip is not for everyone
The Mizuno M.Craft Type II Putter is a classic design mid-toe hang putter best suited for players with a moderate arc in their putting stroke. Milled from a forged material weighted for fluid control delivers a soft feel and profound distance control, improving touch on the greens. Key Features:
- CNC Milled – Forged and CNC Milled from a 1025 mild carbon steel with a deep face milling delivers a pure soft roll to the target.
- HeavyWeight Stability – Weighting the putter heavy promotes a fluid, rhythmical putting stroke.
- Additional Weight Kit – Interchangeable weights at either side of the sole behind the ball enable the weighting to be adjusted for various green surface conditions.
- Three Stunning Finishes – For unique, personal appeal, a Blue Ion, White Satin, or Black Ion finish contrasts golf ball choices, ensuring more concentration over each putt.