Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The Tour Edge HP 02 putter is a good putter for the new golfer. It’s budget friendly and will fit in most people’s overall budget. I liked the tacky oversixed grip and the wing mallet style as it has a nice look to it. I would like to see a straight line on the putter head as I think that would help with its alignment. On my putts from far away it was very difficult to gauge the distance as the putter face is rock hard. This is not a feel putter and one that is going to attract the avid golfer but one who is looking for a first time new putter this would be a solid option for them.
- The grip is an oversized tacky grip that feels nice within the hands
- The wing style mallet head makes for an easy putter to look at and is aesthetically pleasing to the eye
- I enjoy the plumber neck as I believe it visually keeps the head more square at address
- The MOI on this putter is lacking and creates and inconsistent backswing and follow through
- The face is not soft and is hard to gauge distance on longer putts
The Tour Edge HP gives a traditional shape and feel for a more budget friendly putter option. Key Features:
- Contrasting Face Insert – The stark white insert contrasts with the black nickel body to help with aesthetics.
- Micro-Grooves – Small grooves in the insert help reduce the ball skidding across the green.