Sea To Summit UltraLight Insulated Sleeping Pad
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
If you're looking for a lightweight sleeping pad but don't want to compromise on comfort, durability, insulation or ease of use, look no further than the Ultralight Insulated Air Sleeping Mat. The Air Sprung Cell design delivers stability and support, while our lamination and weld quality set a new standard for reliability. What's more, Thermolite® and Exkin Platinum® insulation deliver the warmth of an ASTM standard R-Value of 3.1 - just perfect for late spring through to early fall camping.
- 3.1 R-Value is sufficient for late spring to early fall use.
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects your radiant heat back to you, while Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss.
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D/40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment is made possible by our multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump/stuff sack.
- Anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU lamination formula prevents internal mold growth.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- Comes with a stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit with six self-adhesive patches and a spare valve insert.
- Airstream Pump/Stuff Sack can be used to inflate Aeros Pillows – turn the inflator bag inside out; the nozzle will fit the mini pillow valve.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
3+ season camping and backpacking, with an R-Value of 3.1, it is the perfect companion for all but the coldest outings. My favorite feature is that the stuff sack is used to inflate the pad. No more blowing moisture and bacteria into your pad for mold to infest. Packs smaller than a Nalgene water bottle and feels like you're sleeping on a cloud.
Great for lightweight camping/hiking trips. Perfect option for late spring to early fall camping. weighing in at 15-16oz and packs down to the size of a 1liter water bottle. This specific design, 'air sprung cells' keeps air from moving around which makes it easy to sleep on your side. Also allows for better insulation.
- R-Value rating: 3.1 (late spring - early fall)
- The strongest face fabric and laminate available in a backpacking air mat
- Thermolite insulation
- WEIGHT: 1 lb 9 oz
- DIMENSIONS: 72 X 21.5 in (Regular)
- THICKNESS: 2 in
- PACKED SIZE: 5 x 9.5 in
30D/40D Nylon with anti-microbial treatment
Great for long treks where space and weight MATTERS! Easy to set up and really affordable for the quality product that it is!
Patented baffling technology keeps air from moving around, so you can sleep on your side. It’s also very efficient in warming you and keeping the cold ground away.