Sea To Summit UltraLight Insulated Sleeping Pad
Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
If you're looking for a lightweight sleeping pad but don't want to compromise on comfort, durability, insulation or ease of use, look no further than the Ultralight Insulated Air Sleeping Mat. The Air Sprung Cell design delivers stability and support, while our lamination and weld quality set a new standard for reliability. What's more, Thermolite® and Exkin Platinum® insulation deliver the warmth of an ASTM standard R-Value of 3.1 - just perfect for late spring through to early fall camping.
- 3.1 R-Value is sufficient for late spring to early fall use.
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects your radiant heat back to you, while Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss.
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D/40D face fabric with Sea to Summits liquid-extruded lamination is extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment is made possible by our multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump/stuff sack.
- Anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU lamination formula prevents internal mold growth.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- Comes with a stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit with six self-adhesive patches and a spare valve insert.
- Airstream Pump/Stuff Sack can be used to inflate Aeros Pillows turn the inflator bag inside out; the nozzle will fit the mini pillow valve.