Hestra Women's Patrol Gauntlet Mittens
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask an apparel expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Hestra Women’s Patrol Gauntlet Mitt is a warm, durable mitten for skiing and snowboarding. Army Goat Leather on the palm and thumb provide excellent grip and durability, and Hestra’s Dobby polyester melange back provide water resistance and stretch. G-Loft insulation in the mitten is lightweight, compressible, and water-resistant, and the brushed polyester lining is removable for easy cleaning. This mitten is a good mitten for regular skiers and snowboarders.
- Removable Lining – The removable lining can be washed to regain loft and replaced to extend the life of the mitt.
- Velcro Wrist Closure– The velcro wrist closure helps to hold in heat and keep snow out.
- Over the Cuff Gauntlet – The gauntlet style cuff seals over the cuff of a jacket to keep snow out.
- G-Loft Insulation – G-Loft synthetic insulation is lightweight, packable, and water-resistant.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Made from Hestra's classic goat leather these come with over the cuff with a wrist cinch to make sure the snow stays out all day long. It has a removable liner that you can take out and wash to make sure your gloves stay fresh for years. A high quality glove that is "warmest" on the glove/mitten scale!