Smartwool Women's Classic Thermal Merino Baselayer Bottom
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
Description 100% Merino. 100% capable. Our Women's Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer B is always ready for what's ahead and what's next. With a fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes and a flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing, comfort is never in question. Get yourself a pair or two of our best base layer pants and conquer the cold with more confidence than ever.
- Rise: Mid Rise - Sits at or just below Belly Button
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Merino-covered elastic waistband
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes
- Size M inseam: 30.5" (77.5 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 208 g = 7.34 oz
- Style: SW019242
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A fantastic mid weight base layer, these merino wool leggings are naturally anti-bacterial, moisture wicking, and quick drying.
Great for under any ski pants. They are made of merino wool, which will hold less odor than synthetic options.
Great for under any ski pants. At 250 merino wool, these are a solid mid-weight baselayer to keep you warm on colder days. And did I mention Smartwool sources it's wool responsibly!?