Hestra Heli Ski Jr. 5-Finger Gloves
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Hestra’s Heli Ski glove was originally created for Canadian ski guides who needed a reliable, warm ski glove for long days of snow and cold. What could be better for ski-happy juniors heading off into the woods, pistes or park as soon as they get a spare minute? Just like the adult version, the children’s glove is sewn in hardwearing goatskin and weather-resistant 3-layer polyamide. The fleece liner is removable and has warming G-loft synthetic insulation. A wrist strap reduces the risk of losing a glove when taking it off on a lift to use a phone or adjust goggles. There’s also an eyelet and finger loop for hanging the glove up. A hardwearing, warming winter companion in all kinds of ski terrain all season long. Also available as a mitten and in a three-finger version.
- Tough, practical ski glove for kids.
- Backhand in weather-resistant, breathable 3-layer polyamide.
- Treated goatskin on palm and fingers.
- Removable fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-Loft).
- Pre-curved fit for comfort and good grip.
- Snowlock with drawstring adjustment.
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap) included.
- Eyelet and hanging loop on finger provide several attachment options.
- Can be combined with various liners.
- Insulation: G-Loft is a very thin 100% polyester fiber with exceptionally high insulating capacity, even in wet conditions. G-Loft is quick drying, breathable and very compressive.
- Brushed polyester: Durable lining with a soft feeling. The brushed surface binds more air which provides a better insulation. 100% polyester.
- Bemberg: Durable medium heavy 100 % polyester fleece lining, with soft and comfortable brushed surface.
- Hestra triton polyamide fabric: HESTRA Triton Windproof, water-resistant and breathable. 100% polyamide.
- Goat leather: Durable and proofed goat leather.