Yes. Optimistic Snowboard · 2021 · 157 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Yes. Optimistic Snowboard is a stiff-flexing, directionally-shaped, and hard-charging all-mountain board that is best for advanced riders who are looking to push their riding to the limits.
- 4mm Modern Camber – The board makes contact with the snow at the tip and the tail with camber underfoot.
- Stiff – A 9 out of 10 flex is ideal for advanced riders who want to be able to ride fast and have responsive edge-to-edge transitions. - UnderBite Edges – This edge technology creates divots inward around the binding area that disrupt the edge’s surface area, which contacts the snow when initiating turns. As a result, the rider's weight is redistributed when turning, making initiation easier and increasing edge hold.
- Shortened Tail – The tail design reduces weight and gets rid of unnecessary material.
- Sintered True Base – This base type absorbs wax deep, which provides a smoother glide.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Scary, fast, and seriously powerful! The YES Optimistic can be ridden shorter than normal thanks to its extra width and is one stiff monster for charging through whatever you can throw at it! Steeps and pow be warned!!! 9/10 flex. Shorter tail for less swing weight - this stick can shred!
This is a full camber board with a stiffness rating of 9/10, it's designed to charge. This trusty stead will take you anywhere you want to go with ease. It's "under bite" technology makes initiating turns effortless and it's shorter tail reduces the swing weight making this board VERY responsive for how stiff it is.
This board is a charger! The stiff flex and sintered base means it rips while holding an edge (underbite edges are excellent in ice as well). The mellow camber profile and reduced volume tail give it pow performance, turning response, and directional prowess!