Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero Driver · Right Handed · Extra Stiff · 9°
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right loft?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero Driver provides players with a lower-spinning driver with neutral bias to allow the lower handicappers to shape shots and fine-tune ball flight.
AI Designed Flash Face SS20 - The new face designed by artificial intelligence produces faster ball speeds to maximize distance across the face.
Jailbreak Technology - The jailbreak bars located behind the face stabilize the crown and sole to increase ball speed for more distance.
Cyclone Aero Shape - The new head shape improves aerodynamics as the player swings to increase swing speed and distance.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
The Mavrik Sub Zero is a low spinning, lower launching, neutral bias 450cc driver with two interchangeable weights on the front and back to fine-tune trajectory and spin. It features the latest A.I. crafted technology from Callaway. Some of the unique features/tech are below:
- Flash Face SS20: This new A.I. designed face promotes fast balls speeds across a larger area of the club-face.
- High-strength FS2S Titanium: This is extremely strong material that is 6 grams lighter than traditional titanium to promote better speed, forgiveness and durability.
- Jailbreak + T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown: Two bars behind the club-face that promote better ball speed and a light carbon crown that redistributes the weight for more stability on off center strikes.
This club has some forgiveness but it really wants to be struck in the middle of the face. This gives the solid sound that you will want to hear over and over again, and it's fitted with Callaway's club face jailbreak technology, carbon fiber, and titanium for excellent distance. The driver also has two weights that can be interchanged, heavier weight in the front for lower ball flight or in the back for higher ball flight.
Distance, forgiveness, and feel. This club just screams confidence. You will be able to stand on any tee, narrow or open, and you will know what it is going to do.
If added yardage is the most important factor, this club will help. This club features the Optifit Hosel allowing for great adjustability to help control ball flight issues, as well as interchangeable weights to help with trajectory control.
All-around great driver. Forgiving and distance. Big sweet spot.