Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
- Increased distance: The Callaway Mavrik irons are designed to provide maximum distance and ball speed. They feature a unique Flash Face Cup technology that helps increase ball speed across the face of the club, resulting in longer shots.
- Improved accuracy: The Mavrik irons also feature a Tungsten Energy Core that helps position the center of gravity (CG) low and deep in the clubhead. This can help golfers hit higher, more accurate shots with a steeper descent angle.
- Enhanced feel and sound: The Mavrik irons feature a urethane microsphere technology that helps absorb unwanted vibrations and improve feel and sound at impact. This can help golfers feel more confident and comfortable with their shots.
- High-quality construction: The Mavrik irons are made from high-quality materials, including a 360 Face Cup and a tungsten-infused head. This makes them both durable and forgiving, which can help golfers hit better shots and enjoy their game more.
For me personally I was blown away by the immediate change in distance these irons provided. I started by hitting a 7 iron 205 3 times in a row and after trying a few of the other clubs in the set I knew these had to be mine.
The Callaway Mavrik Iron is the newest game improvement offering from Callaway designed for mid to high handicap players looking for improved ball speed and forgiveness.
Flash Face Cup Technology - With the use of artificial intelligence, face architecture is unique to every loft to boost ball speed and optimize spin.
Tungsten Energy Core - Tungsten weighting in the iron allows the CG (center of gravity) to be placed to optimize launch and spin.
Urethane Microspheres - Callaway‚ patented urethane microspheres absorb vibrations to improve the sound and feel at impact.
This product has been awarded:
- New golfers wanting forgiveness
- Increasing Distances
- Correcting mishits
- No Workability
- Very large club heads
- Very long
- Very forgiving
- Very easy to launch
- Not for the better player