Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
Luckily, here in Salt Lake, these are more of a luxury than a need most of the time, as it's never THAT cold for the most part. But, I received these as a gift before a trip to Jackson and then Banff last winter, and I honestly don't think I would've survived Banff without them. I wore them walking to and from dinner even as they just kept my hands so much warmer than anything else, so skiing, you can imagine it was a huge bonus for comfort. Toes were giving up long before the fingers ever felt it.
- Awesome for people with freezing cold hands.
- Great long cuff works with basically any coat
- Super durable to withstand grabbing fresh edges and wipeouts on ice.
- Obviously a little loss of dexterity with mitten version.
- Too warm for anything over 40ish degrees F.
The Hestra Women's Heli Ski Mitt is the perfect choice for female skiers who frequently hit the powder, these mitts are designed to fit women's hands comfortably.
- Soft leather construction with a slim profile for comfortable wear.
- Range of useful details including carabiners and elastic at the wrist.
- Removable lining for easy cleaning.
- G-Loft insulation keeps your hands warm in cold conditions.
- Army goat leather and HESTRA Triton polyamide fabric provide durability.
- Carabiners, elastic at the wrist, handcuffs, removable lining, snow lock and wrist strap with velcro closure.